Forms and Documents
Many of the Westmount’s important forms and documents are listed here in alphabetical order; click on a tab for more information and to download. If there is a form you require that is not on this page, please contact the school for assistance.
**Clicking on either of these two forms will take you to the login prompt for the Parent Zone. Please log in securely to access these forms.**
As part of preparing student files for every school year, a student Prescription Drug-Medical Treatment form will need to be completed if your child has special medical needs/requirements that our staff need to be aware of in order to assist your child, should the need arise.
- This form must be completed every year and returned to the Westmount campus your child attends no later than the first day of school.
- Student medications also need to be renewed every year and brought in to the Westmount campus your child attends in a sealed, labeled Ziploc bag or bags, no later than the first day of school.
- At the end of the school year, medications need to be picked up or they will be disposed of.
A doctor’s signature is required on the form if:
- your child has prescribed medication, life-threatening allergies, or a serious medical condition.
Only a parent signature is required on the form if:
- your child requires non-prescription medications e.g. Advil or Tylenol. If you would like us to provide your child with non-prescription medication, please bring the medications to the elementary office or the mid-high infirmary in a sealed and labeled Ziploc bag, accompanied by a completed medical form.
Click this link to download and print Westmount’s Prescription Drug-Medical Treatment form.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
The Elementary Office at 403.217.0426.
The Mid-High Office at 403.217.9427.