Forms and Documents
Many of the Westmount’s important forms and documents are listed here in alphabetical order; click on a tab for more information and to download. If there is a form you require that is not on this page, please contact the school for assistance.
**Clicking on either of these two forms will take you to the login prompt for the Parent Zone. Please log in securely to access these forms.**
As part of preparing student files for every school year, a student Prescription Drug-Medical Treatment form will need to be completed if your child has special medical needs/requirements that our staff need to be aware of in order to assist your child, should the need arise. Please stay tuned for more information about how to return medical forms for the 2020/2021 school year as the process may differ from previous years.
- This form must be completed every year and returned to the Westmount campus your child attends.
- Student medications also need to be renewed every year and brought in to the Westmount campus your child attends in a sealed, labelled Ziploc bag or bags.
- At the end of the school year, medications need to be picked up or they will be disposed of.
A doctor’s signature is required on the form if:
- your child has prescribed medication, life-threatening allergies, or a serious medical condition.
Only a parent signature is required on the form if:
- your child requires non-prescription medications e.g. Advil or Tylenol. If you would like us to provide your child with non-prescription medication, please bring the medications to the elementary office or the mid-high infirmary in a sealed and labeled Ziploc bag, accompanied by a completed medical form.
Click this link to download and print Westmount’s Prescription Drug-Medical Treatment form.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
The Elementary Office at 403.217.0426.
The Mid-High Office at 403.217.9427.