Where to Meet and What to Bring on the First Day of School
Grades 6-12 Students Should Bring
- Last year’s student ID card (as applicable).
- A lock for your main locker (if students need to share lockers, the second person’s lock acts as a backup if the first lock is broken or lost).
- Students do not need to bring PE clothes on the first day.
- Bring at least the basics (notebook, pen and pencil) and any specialized supplies.
- Ask teachers if you need special supplies for option classes.
Where to Meet Your Teacher
- Students will spend the day with their SOURCE teacher, beginning at 8:30 am. Please check your schedule for the room location of your SOURCE class. Your SOURCE teacher’s name and room location may be found on your 2019/2020 schedule.
Note: The school is open to students Mon-Thurs 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am – 2:15 pm. (There is no before and aftercare.)
**No schedule changes are available in September