Where to Meet and What to Bring on the First Day of School
Grades 6-12 Students Should Bring
- Last year’s student ID card (as applicable).
- A lock for your main locker (if students need to share lockers, the second person’s lock acts as a backup if the first lock is broken or lost).
- Students do not need to bring PE clothes on the first day.
- Bring at least the basics (notebook, pen and pencil) and any specialized supplies.
- Ask teachers if you need special supplies for option classes.
Where to Meet Your Teacher
Grades 6-12 – Please meet in your Source class, as noted on your schedule.
**No schedule changes are available in September