Where to Meet and What to Bring on the First Day of School
Please stay tuned for an update regarding our return to school scenario and how everything will work for back to school after we hear from Alberta Education regarding which re-entry scenario schools will follow. (Scenario 1 – in-school classes resume (near-normal with health measures), Scenario 2 – in-school classes partially resume (with additional health measures), Scenario 3 – at-home learning continues (in-school classes are suspended or cancelled. Check our COVID-19 dedicated news web page frequently for updates and watch your mailbox for communications throughout the summer.
What to Bring the First Day of School
- School Supplies
- Regardless of the scenario under which we return, there will be no sharing of school supplies in any grade and no collecting of school supplies during the first week of school. Students should only bring what they can carry. Please stay tuned for more information in August.
- Bring your child’s prescription medications and the school medical form signed by your doctor (if your child has prescribed medication, life-threatening allergies, or a serious medical condition) to the elementary office.
- Bring your child’s non-prescription medications and the school medical form with parent signature only (if your child takes non-prescription medications e.g. Advil or Tylenol) to the elementary office.
- Please stay tuned for more information about how to return medical forms for the 2020/2021 school year as the process may differ from previous years.
- Click here to go to the Forms and Documents page and click on the ‘Medical’ tab for more information and to download and print the medical form.