The “shuttle” service is offered for those who wish to be driven from the Mid High down to the Elementary in the afternoon. These riders depart the bus at the Elementary campus and are considered Part-time, afternoon riders.
Shuttle riders are considered to be bus riders by Alberta Education and therefore are not eligible for PPF (Parent Provided Funding).
Registration to become a shuttle rider takes place in Feb/Mar of each year and is completed at the same time you re-register your student for the upcoming year at Westmount.
- All Westmount families will receive an email notifying them that the online registration system is open.
- Login to SchoolEngage (found in the PowerSchool left-side menu). If you don’t remember your password, use the help buttons available to you.
- Complete the re-registration and transportation choices questions.
- Select Part-Time from the dropdown.
- You will choose PM – for afternoon busing.
- At that time you will be required to make a non-refundable Transportation deposit of $100 (and a $100 non-refundable Registration deposit).
Once you have completed the registration and transportation form AND paid your deposit your student(s) information and request for busing will be sent to Transportation Services automatically.
**Please advise Transportation Services in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are only registering for the shuttle service.
Since the buses are picking up at the Mid High first and then coming down to the Elementary campus, there is never an issue with availability. Your shuttle rider will be confirmed and you will receive the information and confirmation by email no later than the first week in July.
Click here to see Bus Fees.