Register for Full Time Busing
If you live further than 2.4KM from the school, you have the option of choosing to register for Westmount’s fee-based transportation system.
Registration for full-time busing takes place in Feb/Mar of each year and is completed at the same time you re-register your student for the upcoming year at Westmount or after you have applied to Westmount and accepted your offer of a seat.
- Login to your Parent PowerSchool Account (link found under Quicklinks and also in the ‘Parents’ menu of the Westmount Website). If you don’t remember your password, use the help buttons available to you.
- Once in PowerSchool, click on SchoolEngage, located in the left-side menu (you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the menu).
- Complete the Re-registration and transportation choices questions.
- You will choose Busing – for Full Time busing.
- At this time you will be required to click the Pay Fees banner below your transportation choice to go to Rycor, our fee payment system. There, you will click the Bus Registration icon and enter your busing details, then pay your non-refundable Registration/Re-Registration and busing deposits. For detailed instructions, visit our SchoolEngage help page.
Once you have completed the registration and transportation forms AND paid your deposit(s) your student(s) information and request for busing will be sent electronically to Transportation Services.
Please note that Westmount does not serve areas surrounding the schools nor many of the newer outlying communities. There are also several neighborhoods we do not serve such as the downtown core, Inglewood and south of the Bow River to 17 Ave. Click here to see the current routes/neighborhoods in which we operate. Should you have questions regarding your neighbourhood please direct them to Transportation Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.