SchoolEngage is Westmount’s online Registration System. Parents/Guardians may access SchoolEngage via the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Parent/guardians must have a PowerSchool account in order to access SchoolEngage.
SchoolEngage integrates with Westmount’s student information system – PowerSchool.
Re-Registration dates for 2023-2024 for current Westmount families
- Friday, February 3, 2023 – Step 1 Intent to Return must be complete
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 – Step 2 – Re-Registration form in SchoolEngage must be complete
Watch for supporting documentation on how to access and use SchoolEngage on this page.
Current WCS Families
- Parents/guardians, you require a PowerSchool account to access SchoolEngage. If you are the parent of a current WCS student and do not currently have a parent account in PowerSchool, please contact your respective office for assistance.
- Please do not create a SchoolEngage account; this account is created automatically for you and linked to your PowerSchool account, so you only need to login to PowerSchool to access SchoolEngage.
New WCS Families
- If you are a new family to Westmount Charter School for the 2022 – 2023 school year, the SchoolEngage account you created during the application process has been synchronized with your PowerSchool Parent Account.
Re-Registration (For currently enrolled Westmount students)
Re-Registration for Current WCS Families
2023-2024 Re-Registration Timeline