August 2021 Update – We are in the process of implementing a new Registration program within PowerSchool.
Current WCS Families
- If you are the parent of a current WCS student and do not currently have a parent account in PowerSchool, please contact your respective office for assistance.
- Please do not create a new account using the create account option on the PowerSchool login page. The password recovery process is still available for parent account holders as outlined below.
New WCS Families
- If you are a new family to Westmount Charter School for the 2021 – 2022 school year we have already created these accounts for you. Please wait for an email with specific information on how to access the student and parent accounts in PowerSchool.
PowerSchool is Westmount’s Student Information System.
It is where parents go to securely log-in and:
- view their child’s student information, including schedules, attendance, report cards, assignments and IPP’s
- set PowerSchool email notifications (parents can request an email from the PowerSchool system, detailing notifications they want to receive on a regular basis from PowerSchool)
- update the email address to which PowerSchool sends it’s notifications. We recommend that each parent/guardian create their own PowerSchool account.
Grade 5-12 students can also login to PowerSchool and view their schedules, attendance, report cards and assignments.
By registering and creating a PowerSchool account, you consent to the following:
I hereby acknowledge that there is a minimal level of risk of my child’s personal information being compromised (just as there is in any on-line student information program), and that Westmount Charter School will take reasonable proactive measures to insure due-diligence with school technology security, for example the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). I accept that my username and password needs to be kept secret from other people, including my child, to protect my PowerSchool account. I also recognize that it is not advisable to use public computers or insecure wireless networks to access my PowerSchool account. I understand that I should customize the notifications that I wish to receive in my profile, and that Westmount Charter School will no longer be reporting absences via the phone and/or e-mail during this process. I understand that I need to set-up my PowerSchool account with an e-mail address that I check frequently to receive notifications in a timely manner.
For more information or to answer any questions, please contact please contact the Elementary Campus or the Mid-High Campus.