Welcome to Career Tools 

Alberta Post Secondary Application Process

Campustour.ca Campustour.ca is a virtual guide that support Canadian students explore their secondary options across Canada. This link will enable you to learn more about the college or university of your choice with respect to: facilities, student life, culture on campus, academics, and programs offered by the institution.
Career Services Appointment Form
Career Services Information for Calgary

Educational Liaison Association of Alberta

-I-International Grade Conversion Students interested in USA Post-Secondary Institutions should check with the institution and program they are applying to first to determine if they have their own grade conversion. There are certain programs (such as medicine) that have different ranges for a GPA conversion in both Canada and the US.

MacLean’s University Ranking Survey

MyPass MyPass is an Alberta Education secure, self-service website for high school students to view and print diploma exam results statements and order transcripts

To use MyPass

  • Create a MyPass account if you do not already have one. https://public.education.alberta.ca/PASI/myPass
  • You will need your student’s Alberta Student Number to create a MyPass account.
  • PARENTS, you must sign into homelogic, click on Demographics, and select your student’s namefrom the left sidebar.
  • The Government Number will be displayed at the top of your student’s information; this is your child’s Alberta Student Number.
  • Only a PARENT can login to find this information; it will not work if the student logs in.

For an Interactive Map of Canadian Universities and Colleges, go to http://www.campustour.ca/map.html.