Photo retakes for students attending in-person classes and photo day for SEAL students is Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Note that it is optional for your student to attend photo day if they are learning at home.
- Important: For retakes, please bring your original proof, or a note stating you would like a retake.
SEAL Student Instructions and Schedule
- Interested SEAL students should arrive at the elementary campus for their assigned time (see below). Please sanitize your hands as you leave your vehicle, if possible.
- Following social distancing protocols and wearing masks, ring the doorbell at the main entrance.
- Let the office staff on the intercom know that you are there for SEAL photo day. (If your child is in Kindergarten or requires assistance getting to the gym for photos, please let us know and we will have someone waiting inside to take your child down to the gym). STUDENTS ONLY may enter the school. We ask that parents wait outside (remaining socially distanced and wearing masks). Students will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter the school (with school-provided sanitizer).
- Watch for your student to exit the school when they are done. PLEASE DO NOT CROWD THE DOOR, AND PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am – Grade 2 SEAL
- 10:30 – 11:00 am – Grade 3 SEAL
- 11:30 – 12:00 pm – Grade 1 SEAL
- 12:45 – 1:15 pm – Grade 4 SEAL
- 1:15 – 1:45 pm – Kindergarten SEAL