We are excited to announce a new partnership between our school and the School Start Program! All elementary families may purchase quality standardized school supplies through School Start for the 23/24 school year. This process will save you valuable time, effort and money. All supply lists have been priced out at $65 or less. Details are included in the attached Parent Letter.
- ORDER by June 13, 2023: BE ENTERED TO WIN A $500 GROCERY CARD!
- ORDER by July 18, 2023: BE ENTERED TO WIN A $1,000 CASH!
- *Order by June 13, 2023, and you will be entered into both draws. Two winners per draw.
**To ensure that all school supplies are standardized for our elementary students, we strongly encourage all EC families to purchase their supplies through this program
3 WAYS TO ORDER:
- ONLINE: You can place your order online at School Start.
- Their site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome.
- PHONE: You can call the School Start customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
- ORDER FORM: You can print and fill out the below order form(s) and return to the School Start office via email to: email@example.com.
Order forms/Supply Lists
Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4
Instructions to Purchase a Standardized School Supplies Package for Your Child Online
- Click on the Westmount Elementary School Start Link.
- Select your student’s grade in September. The School Supply list and order sheet will open.
- Enter your student’s first and last names into the Student Name field at the top of the page.
- The starter package is already selected for you; this contains the standardized supplies your child needs.
- Below the starter package list, you will see a list of Items required by teacher and to be ordered if you do not already have them
- Select any items from the list that you do not already have at home.
- Click Add to Cart > Checkout (or Choose Another Kit).
That’s it! Now all you need to do is purchase a backpack, lunch bag/water bottle and shoes for your child.
If you have any questions, please contact the EC office (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) or your teacher.