The Westmount Charter School Parent Fundraising Society (WCSPFS) is seeking additional parent volunteers for the 2023-2024 school year. WCSPFS is seeking to fill the following positions:
- Organize and chair society meetings
- Oversee and ensure that society bylaws are adhered including: service renewals (website and insurance), annual returns, AGLC requirements, and reporting
- Act as point of contact for WCS and School Council
- Inform WCS administration of available funds and obtain society board member approval to provide funding for requests
- Vice President
- Perform responsibilities of the president if the President is unavailable
- Casino Coordinator
- Coordinate and organize casino fundraiser (once per 18-24 month cycle; next casino fall 2024)
- Recruit volunteers for casino events
The Society meets 3 to 4 times per school year. This is your chance to make a big contribution with a small time commitment!
For more information, email WCSPFS@gmail.com or attend our virtual AGM on June 13 at 7 pm. Meeting link is below.
Westmount Charter School Parent Fundraising Society AGM
Tuesday, June 13, 2023, at 7:00 pm
*Check your Thursday/Friday email communications for the AGM Zoom meeting link