Dear New Westmount Elementary Families, please see the information below about our Virtual Welcome to Westmount Meeting on June 22. We hope to see you there! Zoom links for the meeting were sent to new EC families on June 21, 2022.
Welcome to Westmount
A Zoom Meeting for new parents, guardians and families.
Date: June 22, 2022
Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
6:00 PM to 6:30 pm
- Welcome – Hal Curties, Principal
- Intro to EC Teachers – Colleen Thomas Groot, Assistant Principal
- Kindergarten Presentation – Kindergarten Team.
- Intro to Inside Out – Hal Curties
- Intro to Student Services – Kelilah Hughes, Student Services Coordinator
- Intro to Learning Commons – Karly Bagnall, Learning Commons Coordinator
- Intro to School Council – Kim Anthony, Vice Chair – Westmount Charter School Council
- Questions – Hal Curties
6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Meeting Rooms
This part of Welcome to Westmount is strictly a voluntary opportunity for new parents/guardians to introduce themselves to each other, possibly arrange introduction and/or initiate play dates over the summer, and possibly have their kids make connections before the first day of school.
There will be 4 Meeting Rooms, one for each of:
- NW Quadrant
- NE Quadrant
- SW Quadrant
- SE Quadrant
When the link for Meeting Rooms opens, please select the Meeting Room that corresponds to your quadrant of the city.