May 30 – June 9, 2022 at Westmount Elementary & Mid-High Campus
Click to view in browser
The WCS Eco-club presents a school-wide clothing drive to help facilitate spring cleaning and highlight the dangers of fast fashion. A designated bin will be available at:
- the Mid-High front foyer
- the Elementary front entrance
from May 30th to June
3rd 9th. Students are requested to bring unwanted clothes. We will be collecting clothes at both the Elementary and Mid-High campuses.
Members of the club will gather, sort, and arrange all items before duly delivering them to Once Upon A Child. We will receive money in exchange for the collected articles. The proceeds will be donated to the Canadian Wildlife Federation, an organization that promotes conservation, environmental awareness, and educational programs for youth and adults alike.
Please ensure that all donated items meet the following conditions:
- Clothes currently in demand are summer attire, including rain boots, but we still accept all-season clothes.
- We accept Halloween costumes.
- Clothes size preemie to youth 20.
- Apparels must have been in style within the last 3-5 years.
- Have no visible marks or stains.
- Be ready to wear, folded neatly, and placed in a bag or box.
- Luxury brands, including Burberry and Dior, will not be accepted.
- Toys in good condition can be donated.
- Lego sets must have all pieces present to be accepted.
WCS Eco-club team