Great news – the Westmount Strong t-shirt sales raised just over $2,600 for Westmount. In addition, there were cash donations made to the school – THANK YOU!
Congratulations to Sophia from grade 4 and Kayla from grade 10, whose designs were chosen for the t-shirts.
- We would like to thank everyone who contributed in so many ways:
- Thanks to mid-high parent, Kendra, who came up with this great idea and who helped with all aspects of this initiative;
- Thanks to all the students who submitted designs for the t-shirts;
- Thanks to the teachers and school administrators who coordinated the design competition, the t-shirt production and sales;
- Thanks to Student Council for promoting the t-shirt sales;
- Thanks to School Council members who volunteered to help with the selection process and for all the support throughout the process and;
- THANK YOU to all families who purchased t-shirts and to those who made cash donations!