Dear Westmount Families,
School fees for the 2020/2021 school year are now due and payable. Click here to view this year’s fees. 2019/2020 fee and/or bus credits have been carried forward to student accounts and are being applied to this year’s fees. If, after fees are totaled, your total is a negative number (there will be a minus sign in front of the number), you must contact email@example.com to arrange for the refund of the credit. You may also contact Mary with any questions regarding credits.
To Pay School Fees:
- Click HERE, or click on Quicklinks > Family Zone Login from the main menu of the school websiteand log in. **TIP** Your login ID is usually your email address.
If you have forgotten your password, please go to the login page as noted above, click on ‘Login as a family’ and follow the instructions for a forgotten username or password.
- Click on Pay Fees.
- Review your fees and then click on the Calculate Total button.
- Pay by credit card, unless the total is a negative number, in which case, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the refund.
- You will receive a receipt via email.
- Transaction details are available in Payment History.
In cases of financial hardship, aside from Transportation fees which are never waived, other eligible fees can be waived through an approved fee waiver application. Please contact email@example.com with fee questions or to make alternate payment arrangements.