- If you are interested in writing an AP exam in May without taking the class you must register with Mrs. Jansen by October 15, 2020.
- To register for exam only, please see Mrs. Kinniburgh in the main office prior to October 15.
- Once you have registered through the main office, students will need to log in or sign up in My AP classroom (https://apstudents.collegeboard.org) for an exam to be ordered.
- A join code will be sent to the student’s wcs-g account. Once this code is entered into their AP classroom by the student, they will appear on the exam ordering roster.
- The cost is $120 per exam.
- This will be charged in March to your school fee account and must be paid prior to April 16, 2020.
- Note: Given this year’s unusual circumstances, the CollegeBoard will be waiving the usual $40 per-exam unused/canceled exam fee for students who later decide not to test.
- Note: Keep in mind that the $40 per-exam late order fee still applies for anyone who orders an exam after Oct 15. Therefore, it’s better for students to register on time and cancel later than order after the deadline. This includes EXAM only students.
AP Exam dates: