All students who will be attending post-secondary in the fall must order their final transcript from Alberta Education via MyPass.

You may go into MyPass and order your Official Transcript now, and also view and print your Detailed Academic Report.

**IMPORTANT** You will see a section that allows you to order a transcript now, but not send it until the 17th of July once the marks are released. You need to make sure you are clear that you do not want it sent now, or the transcript will not include your final marks.

If you require a transcript prior to July 17, contact Brandie Sedore at She can prepare a school transcript for you. She will sign and stamp a copy of both your Alberta Ed Detailed Academic Report, and your WCS transcript. Universities should accept this.  If you still require an official Alberta Education Transcript, you will need to order that through MyPass to be sent after July 17, 2020. If a University has further questions, concerns, or needs you may ask them to contact and she will connect with them.

You can access MyPass here, or from the Quicklinks menu of the WCS Website.