Friday, April 3 is the last day to complete your course selection for the 2020-21 school year.
- On the Westmount website, visit Student Life > Course Selection.
- Click on the content box for the grade you will be in next year and review the resources found there. Resources include a list of the courses specific for the grade that you are going into, as well as a handbook of the descriptions of each of the offerings, with pre-requisites (if applicable).
- Once you have an idea about what courses you want to choose, login to PowerSchool from your student account. Go to https://www.westmountcharter.com, and click the Quicklinks icon at the top right of the website, then from the pulldown, select PowerSchool login https://powerschool.westmountcharter.com/public/.
- Log in using your student username and password. If you require your login information, check with your SOURCE teacher. *Note that course selection will not work from a parent login.
- Click Class Registration in the left-side navigation pane.