We have heard your ask to be able to access the school buildings over the week.
Schedule and Protocol for Accessing Buildings
In light of the severity of COVID-19, to access the buildings, please follow the below schedule and protocol.
At this time, we are allowing access by last name during the day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, on both campuses. Thursday evening is reserved for those that cannot make their assigned times (please be considerate of others for this time slot and use it as a last resort).
|Last Name Starting With (letter)|
|Tuesday March 17– 8:30am to 3:30pm||A-H|
|Wednesday March 18 – 8:30am to 3:30pm||I-R|
|Thursday March 19 – 8:30 to 3:30pm||S-Z|
|Thursday Evening March 19 – 4:00pm to 7:00pm||Cannot Make Above|
Please enter the buildings only via the front doors. We ask that you limit the number of individuals accessing the building, as much as possible. Individuals accessing the school are to gather belongings and exit the school as quickly as possible.
**To achieve this, we ask that you not engage teachers or staff or socialize with anyone**
If none of the above times work for your family, we may have an opportunity to open the building briefly after spring break.
Health and Safety Protocol
- Social distancing signs at the sole entrance of each building.
- Hand sanitizing station available at the sole entrance of each building.
- Students and parents are directed NOT to socialize with each other, while in the building or vicinity.
- Zero tolerance for any sign of runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, difficulty breathing.
- Zero tolerance means you will not be permitted entry into the building if you exhibit any of the symptoms.
Checklist for Pickups
We have proposed a checklist of items for students to pick up:
- Clean out your locker (take home: personal belongings, library books and textbooks)
- Food containers and food
- Lock on locker
- Lock on gym locker (including personal belongings)
- Lost and found (at Mid-High only – front foyer)
- Music instruments (pick up from the music room)
- At the EC, medication has been placed on the student’s desk in his/her homeroom
- Grade 5-8 medication may be picked up from the student’s SOURCE teacher
- Grade 9-12 medication may be picked up from the infirmary on the second floor
- Grade 9’s also have a vaccination record letter from the school nurse to pick up from their SOURCE teacher
Please direct all questions related to accessing buildings to firstname.lastname@example.org.