Is your child taking the bus during the upcoming school year? Then these tips will help!
- Check out the Transportation web page on the Westmount Website.
- Register for MyBusStop, the real-time school bus tracking software used by our bus provider. You can also download the app on your phone from Google Play or the Apple Store. You do not need to register each year.
**NOTE** The transportation coordinator will be sending out the school code you will need in order to register for MyBusStop, in August 2019.
- Arrive at the stop 5 minutes ahead of the scheduled stop time.
- Please be sure your child knows what bus letter they are on and their phone number.
- Have a back-up plan in the event of an emergency.
- The school bus is an extension of the school and as such the same behaviour expectations apply to students riding the bus.
If you have questions or concerns about your busing route, please contact Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.