Deadline to accept offers of admission:
- May 1 or June 1 (NOTE: Refer to the precise date indicated in your student services centre account)
Next steps for newly admitted students:
- You’ve been admitted? Now what?? See UBC’s step-by-step guide and video to help admitted students plan finances, secure housing and figure out course planning.
- To qualify for first-year housing guarantee on the Vancouver campus, students need to have applied for housing by May 1 and accepted their offer of admission by the same date.
- For the Okanagan campus, students need to have applied by May 1 and must accept their UBC offer of admission by June 1.
- Residence offers are sent by email in June – students have 7 days to accept their housing offer and pay the first instalment of residence and meal plan fees.
Alternative pathways to UBC
- Students who were unsuccessful in gaining admission to UBC are encouraged to email an advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative pathways to UBC.
Visiting the Okanagan this summer? Tour the UBC – Okanagan Campus
- Contact Kyle Watson at email@example.com to plan a tour.