Are you someone who enjoys coordinating events? Then we have the volunteer position for you!
School Council is still looking for a Stampeder Parking Coordinator for 2019! Click here to view the 2019 Stampeders Schedule
- Coordinate volunteers for the parking at our Mid-High campus during Calgary Stampeders home games between the end of May and November
- This position does not require a Police Information Check (PIC)
- If you want to find a partner, you can work together to coordinate the parking
Volunteering at the Stampeder parking is FUN– you get to meet other parents and raise money for Westmount at the same time!
- Recruit volunteers to help with Stampeders home games (promotion usually through the school newsletter and social media)
- Ensure that the parking lot is set up for the parking – barricades and tape up, vests out for volunteers
- Train volunteers
Time requirement: End of May to November
If this position is for you, please contact Kim A. Contact information for Kim may be found in the Friday, March 15 & Friday, April 12, 2019 email newsletters.