For students who have applied to the University of British Columbia, please note the following:
- All UBC offers of admission are conditional, and the terms to maintain an offer are outlined in each student’s letter of admission.
- Deadline to apply for housing at UBC is May 1.
- Deadline to accept an offer of admission is either May 1 or June 1; the date is specified in the students’ letter of admission.
- Students admitted to the Okanagan campus can connect with Student Services for assistance in person, by phone, email, or online, for next steps.
- Students admitted to the Vancouver campus and have accepted their offer will be assigned an Enrolment Services Advisor (ES Advisor):
- Will assist with navigating UBC, making a budget, applying for loans, connecting with academic services and health resources.
- Expect an email from an ES Advisor beginning May 8.
Check the UBC website for an online cost calculator and tips on financial planning, as well as information on government student loans and UBC bursaries.