Blue exclamation pointDue to the poor weather forecast, the Day 1 OE 8 class field trip, originally scheduled for October 1-3,  will join the Day 2 class on October 10-12.

Hopefully this cold snap eases up so that trip can run.

Please contact David Manning at at if you have questions.