Next Year’s Grades 9 – 12 Schedule Availability for the 2018-2019 School Year
For students going into Grades 9 to 12 in the 2018 – 2019 school year, schedules will be made available Thursday, June 14th at the main office.
Students who require schedule changes are welcome to visit room 301 between June 18 – 22nd, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Schedule changes will occur on a first-come first-serve basis.
*Please note that during this time high school exams are still occurring. Students are expected to be quiet and respectful while waiting.
We will do our best to stick to the following schedule:
- Monday the 18th – Next year’s grade 12’s timetable changes
- Tuesday the 19th – continuing with next year’s grade 12’s, begin next year’s grade 11’s timetable changes
- Wednesday the 20th – continuing with next year’s grade 11’s, begin next year’s grade 10’s timetable changes
- Thursday the 21st – continuing with next year’s grade 10’s, begin next year’s grade 9’s timetable changes
- Friday the 22nd – continue next year’s grade 9’s timetable changes
Please note, students may come to change their schedule only once. Priority will be given to students who have course conflicts, incorrect course selections, incomplete pre-requisites, unbalanced schedules or missing classes.
Please ensure that all schedule changes are addressed during these times as changes
will not be accommodated in the fall.