Dear Westmount Families:
If you haven’t already done so, please re register your child(ren) today as the due date/ time is Tomorrow, Friday, February 23rd at 8:00 am. Please read below for instructions.
2018-2019 Re-Registration is NOW open from February 14th to February 23rd, 2018.
Deadline is Friday, February 23rd, 2018
You must re-register so we know if your child will be returning to Westmount. If you have not registered by February 23rd, we assume you are leaving the school. (We have many suitable applicants waiting for spots). If your child will not be returning, go to #6 below.
STEP 1: Before you begin, check that you have:
- Your Family Login username, (usually your email) and your password.
Please Note: This is not the same as your PowerSchool login information.
- A transportation choice i.e. will you be busing your child or driving them. (For
- A credit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The finances are secured through the Moneris system; the school deposit is $100/child and (if you choose busing) the transportation deposit is $100/child (For fees questions? email@example.com).
STEP 2: Begin the Re-Registration Process (even if your child will not be returning to
1. Go to the Westmount website https://www.westmountcharter.com/
2. Access the Family Zone to re-register by clicking on Quicklinks found in the icon menu at the top of the new website.
3. You will be taken to the Family Login page. Enter your Username and Password and click the Login button.
4. If your child is returning to Westmount for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Go through each page of Re-Registration and respond to the statements and questions. Please read each page very carefully and make sure to click ALL submission buttons.
- If you receive an error message when trying to submit the STUDENT DETAIL page, please ensure that you have completed the fields in the order they appear.
- Additionally, please ensure that you click the button in the middle of the page below the student information for each child, BEFORE PROCEEDING to the (I confirm the above information is correct button) at the bottom left-hand side of the page.
5. You will receive two email messages after you re-register:
- confirmation of transportation choices and
- a transaction receipt for your payment.
6. If your child is NOT returning to Westmount for the 2018-2019 school year:
- LOGIN and go to the right-side navigation pane. Click on Not intending to register student(s)? Click here, and select the name of the child that will not be returning.
What Else do I need to Know?
The 2017-2018 (this school year) Mid-High Yearbook is still for sale for $35.00. If you have not yet ordered the 2017-2018 yearbook, you will see the option available to you on the fees page. You must order by midnight on Monday, February 26th. The 2018-2019 yearbooks will not be available for sale until next October when school fees are due.
Anyone with outstanding 2017-2018 fees who has not made alternate payment arrangements will have to pay those fees in addition to the $100.00 Re-Registration Deposit.
Do you have fees questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR REGISTRATON PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOL OFFICE DIRECTLY.
• Elementary Please Contact email@example.com
• Mid-High Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org